[asterisk-users] Capture Media IP in CDR

Johan Wilfer lists at jttech.se
Mon Oct 14 14:43:28 CDT 2013

2013-10-14 20:05, CDR skrev:
> Right now,there is no way know to capture the Media IP.

I've seen serval suggestions for you on the list. I suggest you go back
and read them again.

Gareth Blades even handed you a solution to get sip-traces with all the
signaling. That's a good solution. (I think I will use that myself for
some cases - like integrated debuging in web-gui, thanks!) The sip
callid doesn't change and you can filter the pcap for this.

Otherwise you have more full-fledged solutions like voipmonitor.org, or
kamilio with Homer. More complex but also more capable.

--
Johan Wilfer