[asterisk-users] Invalid options

Asmaa Ahmed asabatgirl at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 13:08:53 CDT 2013

Hello,
I don't have a problem in recognizing DTMF digits. My problem is breaking the hierarchy level.Let's say I am in the main menu and I have three options ( 1 for new messages, 2 change folders, 0 mailbox options ) all of them are fine I can go through them by pressing the mentioned numbers, but if I pressed another number like 5, 6,... will hear something out of the three options I have, something in different level.
if I pressed 7 for example, will hear something like (message deleted) which should be OK only if I am inside option (1 new messages) and asked to delete one of it, so I will press 7... but I was expecting to hear something like "invalid option" or do nothing at all if I am not inside (new messages) menu!
Hope I am more clear!
Thanks.