[asterisk-users] Performance Asterisk large installation on Vmware/Xen

Mike ispbuilder at gmail.com
Sat May 18 18:38:51 CDT 2013

On 13-05-18 06:03 PM, Chris Bagnall wrote:

> FWIW, I've recently been using KVM as an alternative to both Xen and
> VMware, and I'm very impressed. It's certainly my preferred VM
> platform at the moment (not just for asterisk stuff, but in general).

+1 for KVM. Definitely my go-to solution for virtualizing almost
anything in a full VM. OpenVZ works very well with Asterisk too.
Check out http://proxmox.com/products/proxmox-ve for an open source
simple-as-you-can-get virtualization platform using KVM and OpenVZ.

--
Looking for (employment|contract) work in the
Internet industry, preferably working remotely.
the hot thing. Ask for a resume! ispbuilder at gmail.com