[asterisk-users] Upgrade from 1.0.x to AsteriskNOW 3.0

Dennis Dryden ddryden at gmail.com
Tue May 14 02:50:52 CDT 2013

AsteriskNOW 1 and 2 are both based on Centos 5 and I think the new
AsteriskNOW 3 is based on Centos 6 so upgrades are not supported by the
Linux OS distribution[1]. It's best to backup and reinstall with the new
version. It's a shame AsteriskNOW is not based on Debian so it could be
dist-upgraded between versions.

Cheers,
Dennis

[1] http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/MigrationGuide/MigratingFiveToSix