[asterisk-users] Extension cant pickup calls but can transfer.

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Fri Mar 8 06:46:15 CST 2013

On Friday 08 March 2013, Luis H. Forchesatto wrote:
> Yes, it worked :D
>
> Thankyou guys for the help.

Glad it worked for you.

Just be very careful if you change anything via the GUI in future, because it
might undo any changes you made manually -- especially if you didn't get the
format of your lines exactly the same as what the GUI is expecting to see.

I've written code myself for editing configuration files via GUI  (not Asterisk
or telephony related, though).  Of course I was very careful to craft my
regular expressions able to pick up on anything valid, not just exactly what
my own script was writing  (e.g. using \s+ to match any whitespace even though
my script would always use a \t tab character as a separator, and never
assumed the configuration lines were going to be in the same order as it always
wrote them);  but still it would unavoidably do things like wiping out
comments.

--
AJS

Answers come *after* questions.