[asterisk-users] Which dahdi/libpri combo for BRI/PtmP ?

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 6 10:55:32 CDT 2013

Hi,

I need to rebuild a system which has 4 BRI ports and is connected to
Point-to-multiPoint lines, in a country where telco often "drop lines for
energy savings".

I'm planning to use latest 11.4.0 asterisk version along with dahdi and
libpri (no misdn).

Which version are recommended for Dahdi and Libpri ?

My main requirements are, beside having calls coming in and out:
- keep a meaningful "pri show spans" status (pri show spans outputs Down
when the line is down (cable unplugged, no q921 traffic, ...))
- avoid sporadic ERROR messages in logs.

Regards