[asterisk-users] Integration with Social Media, Email and Web call center

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 05:33:50 CST 2013

I was thinking of something similar, maybe using the URL field of the
queue() app as to point to an internal broker that will then link to the
message being used.
In theory one could do this for all kinds of traffic, including e-mails.
The part I don't really like is keeping an audio call open for the duration
of the job, but it plays very well with existing queues.
In the end, I guess Matt is always right :)
l.

Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com
Test-drive WombatDialer beta @ http://wombatdialer.com