[asterisk-users] Function DB_KEYS()

Al Efron [gmail] all.eforums at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 17:16:49 CST 2013

Ok, nevermind. Got it! Does at least one of the things I needed. Now would
be great to have a function that does the opposite ...and yes, I do know
about func_odbc, my current need just isn't big enough to setup a local
MySQL/PostGreSQL etc....was hoping to get this out of the built in DB. I
guess the next step is to maybe use AGI