[asterisk-users] Function DB_KEYS()

Al Efron [gmail] all.eforums at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 16:10:27 CST 2013

Hi All,

Anyone know how to use the function DB_KEYS()?

Info on this is non-existant on the net incl. the wiki and there are
absolutely NO examples of it anywhere. I was hoping that unlike the other
DB functions, this is able to get the Key for a given Value OR at least
list ALL keys of a given Family Tree through which we can maybe iterate and
get the values of each key etc.

Speaking of which, it WOULD be quite cool if there was a function that
could do as above, i.e. find the key(s) if instead of a value lookup for a
given key, a key was returned for a given value or "pattern" of a known
value

Thx
\a