[asterisk-users] OT - Which Call Center class wireless headet with bluetooth connectivity ?

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Wed Jan 16 08:00:57 CST 2013

Le 16/01/2013 12:29, Olivier a écrit :
> Hi,

Hello

> I'm usually working with GN Netcom 9120 Flex and have been very
> satisfied with it but for Call Center agents needed to wear and work
> with headset all day long in potentially  noisy offices, I'm wondering
> if wireless headets with bluetooth connectivity exist ?
> I'm refering to bluetooth as I've seen desktop SIP phone (such as
> Linksys SPA525G and more) with embedded bluetooth connectivity and
> desktop SIP phone is a requirement (ie no softphone).

I perhaps understand you wrong, but what would be the difference by
using headset bluetooth connectivity?

We install GN9330e to our customers (as well as use them in the office),
they are happy with. Can be used as headset or on the ear.

Other: with bluetooth connection you have a 5 m max range, with DECT
it's much more.

--
Daniel