[asterisk-users] OT - Which Call Center class wireless headet with bluetooth connectivity ?

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 16 05:29:50 CST 2013

Hi,

I'm usually working with GN Netcom 9120 Flex and have been very satisfied
with it but for Call Center agents needed to wear and work with headset all
day long in potentially  noisy offices, I'm wondering if wireless headets
with bluetooth connectivity exist ?
I'm refering to bluetooth as I've seen desktop SIP phone (such as Linksys
SPA525G and more) with embedded bluetooth connectivity and desktop SIP
phone is a requirement (ie no softphone).

Suggestions welcome.

Regards