[asterisk-users] Recorded reminders

Adolphus Enaboifo adolphus.enaboifo at osenkorp.com
Sat Jan 12 20:17:29 CST 2013

Hi List Members ,
its been about one months since I built my first Asterisk server.
What I want to know is: are there ways to make Asterisk take recorded
reminders.
This is the scenario I have in mind.

1 You place a call to a specific extension say 350.

2 On recognizing the incoming extension the reminder application at
extension 350 prompts you to enter a number say 1 to record a message to
your profile as well as input the time       when the application will call
you to playback the message.

3 or enter another number say 0 to playback all your recorded reminders in
your profile.with options to add to the list or delete from the list.

and of course there will be a limit on the amount of messages per user.

Please if such applications exist can you guys show me how to configure it.

thanks

Adolphus Enaboifo