[asterisk-users] Which tool to edit custom reports from CDR and queues logs ?

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri Jan 11 08:53:33 CST 2013

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Olivier
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 4:22 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] Which tool to edit custom reports from CDR and
queues logs ?

Hi,

I would like to edit reports showing how fast operator and users answer
incoming calls.
Users are spread over 6 locations, each with its own asterisk instance.
Operator is on main site.
Users have "casual" extension but operator logs as queue agent.

I've read or/and tried Star2Billing's CDR-Stats and A2Billing, Asternic Call
center Stats,.
I'm wondering if using a BI tool such as Jasper Reports would be preferable.

Which tool would you suggest to build custom reports ?

Regards

My exposure to these tools seems to indicate that they are all SQL/MYSQL
based engines.  To combine the data from six sites my inclination would be
to use something like Crystal Reports or Perl to "roll my own" (or possibly
even as "low tech" as Excel).