[asterisk-users] Which tool to edit custom reports from CDR and queues logs ?

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 11 04:22:27 CST 2013

Hi,

I would like to edit reports showing how fast operator and users answer
incoming calls.
Users are spread over 6 locations, each with its own asterisk instance.
Operator is on main site.
Users have "casual" extension but operator logs as queue agent.

I've read or/and tried Star2Billing's CDR-Stats and A2Billing, Asternic
Call center Stats,.
I'm wondering if using a BI tool such as Jasper Reports would be preferable.

Which tool would you suggest to build custom reports ?

Regards