[asterisk-users] Can't detect remote answer

Kevin Wright kev.lee.wright at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:54:49 CST 2013

I forgot to add, cat /proc/dahdi/* yields:

Span 1: WCTDM/4 "Wildcard TDM400P REV E/F Board 5" (MASTER)

   1 WCTDM/4/0 FXSKS (In use) (EC: MG2 - INACTIVE)
   2 WCTDM/4/1 FXOKS (EC: MG2 - INACTIVE)
   3 WCTDM/4/2 Reserved
   4 WCTDM/4/3 Reserved

I'm not sure if that (in use) is correct when I'm not actively in a call.

This is a very sensitive setup, as a home installation it absolutely *must*
pass the gruelling "wife test", so I'm keen to see it up and running
properly :)