[asterisk-users] Can't detect remote answer

Kevin Wright kev.lee.wright at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:50:34 CST 2013

I'm attempting to place an outgoing call over POTS/DAHDI, it dials without
problem but the remote answer isn't tried.

So far I've attempted:

   - Searching on google
   - Enabling full and verbose logging (including the debug option of the
   DAHDI module) - showing NO event at the time I answer on the remote phone
   a.k.a "my mobile"
   - Using another phone on the same line - it works
   - Receiving a call on that line - no problem
   - Logging DTMF - it shows digits dialled on my mobile, after I've
   answered, even whilst it seems to still be ringing locally
   - Looking on the wiki
   - Asking on IRC

So far, I've found nothing that helps.

A sample log output is here: http://pastebin.com/cprZSy9i
And my chan_dahdi.conf: http://pastebin.com/L7mBJ66Y
And dahdi system.conf: http://pastebin.com/6UQPVC9x
also in modprobe.d/dahdi.conf: http://pastebin.com/5ZqtcZdj

*any* advice/suggestions at this point would be very much appreciated!

--
Kevin Wright
mail: kevin.wright at scalatechnology.com
gtalk / msn : kev.lee.wright at gmail.com
quora: http://www.quora.com/Kevin-Wright
google+: http://gplus.to/thecoda
<kev.lee.wright at gmail.com>
twitter: @thecoda
vibe / skype: kev.lee.wright
steam: kev_lee_wright

"My point today is that, if we wish to count lines of code, we should not
regard them as "lines produced" but as "lines spent": the current
conventional wisdom is so foolish as to book that count on the wrong side
of the ledger" ~ Dijkstra