[asterisk-users] About Asterisk with Digium TE405P PRI ISDN cad

Shitian Long longst.cn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:08:01 CST 2013

Thanks for your message.

On Feb 11, 2013, at 2:34 PM, "Yves A." <yves030 at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think, you mean connecting the two boxes directly with a cable... not via PSTN, right?
>
> 1.) You need a special cross-over cable to connect one Port directly to another Port...
> (if you want to crimp it yourself, you can find the associated Pins via Google... ethernet crossover
> cables do not work as they have different links)

Yes I made a special cross-over cable according to PRI cable pattern.

> 2.) configure one end as master (CPN) and the other asterisk as Network (CPN), otherwise
> you´ll get timing issues...

I think I lack of some ISDN basic knowledge I am trying to follow the article from http://www.cadvision.com/blanchas/Asterisk/DahdiT1trunk.html to do this task.

And I face some general question, for example :

According to http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151387245397906&set=a.10151387218792906.496748.736667905&type=3&theater
 It is a screen shot of one "Span" of a TE405P card from DAHDI tools. I am wondering if there are some document explain what different configurations means, for example, Current Alarms, Sync Source IRQ Misses, etc….

Thanks f