[asterisk-users] About Asterisk with Digium TE405P PRI ISDN cad

Yves A. yves030 at gmx.de
Mon Feb 11 07:34:57 CST 2013

Hi,

I think, you mean connecting the two boxes directly with a cable... not
via PSTN, right?

1.) You need a special cross-over cable to connect one Port directly to
another Port...
(if you want to crimp it yourself, you can find the associated Pins via
Google... ethernet crossover
cables do not work as they have different links)
2.) configure one end as master (CPN) and the other asterisk as Network
(CPN), otherwise
you´ll get timing issues...

thats all...

regards,