[asterisk-users] TLS

kepin sinatra insanlaksana at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 12:31:28 CST 2013

when i start sip reload, doesn't appear about "SSL certificate ok", i
install asterisk with :
./configure --enable-xmldoc
make menuselect
make && make install
make samples
make config

ok, maybe i try using tshark later...
yes, i'm sure blink is configured for TLS. and i've installed the
certificate in client with trusted root certification.

any ideas?
thank for your attention...