[asterisk-users] Google Voice with Asterisk 11/chan_motif

Josue Freitas josue at mobileware.com.br
Tue Feb 5 12:17:39 CST 2013

Dear Mr. Colp and/or anyone who can help,

Recently I’ve upgraded to Asterisk 11 and setup chan_motif for Google Voice.
Outbound calls are working good but I don’t have any inbound traffic through
GV.

I did all I could find on Google but nothing solved. GV settings seems to be
right (Google Chat is enabled with no voicemail access).

I always receive calls when on Gmail but when I close the browser no
activity happens on Asterisk (xmpp set debug on).

BTW, I have no traffic at all on XMPP port (5222). Is that really needed to
have GV working with Asterisk/chan_motif?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Josué Freitas