[asterisk-users] what is the possible cause of maximum pbx stack exceeded

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Wed Dec 4 03:27:40 CST 2013

Hi.  I am using asterisk 11  svn r401076M and I am getting this warning
at times.  I can't find much doing a google search, so anyone with any
ideas?

I  have looked at the logs, but can find no particular pattern to
indicate where this is happening and the system appears to be otherwise
working, but I am still wondering if something is wrong.  I am also
using freepbx in case there are known issues there --  because some of
these occur during their dialout trunk code.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici