[asterisk-users] what is the possible cause of maximum pbx stack exceeded

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Tue Dec 10 09:59:55 CST 2013

I'm not a developer, but from comments in the code, it looks like that
warning is generated when Asterisk dialplan processing exceeds a
certain depth of includes.

Seeing as it is possibly a dialplan related issue, and FreePBX is
writing your dialplan, you may have the best odds of getting a
relevant answer by asking on the FreePBX forums (and giving them
access to a copy of your logs to examine)

That's all I got! :)