[asterisk-users] link to MySQL connection

jg webaccounts at jgoettgens.de
Tue Dec 3 08:59:41 CST 2013

Then you should analyze why it takes 5s. Opening and closing a mysql connection should take at
most a fraction of a second on a local net.

BTW, classical web sites (plain PHP and HTML) do not maintain state, so keeping the mysql
connection open may not be at all possible. I forgot whether open db connections get closed
automatically after the web page has been rendered, but I think so. You could test this.

For data processing you do not want to got through Asterisk. You could actually write your own
db proxy, but I still think it makes more sense to find out why opening the db connection takes
so much time.

jg