[asterisk-users] Strange issues with newly rebooted machine

Mike Diehl mdiehlenator at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 11:26:56 CDT 2013

No, my phones aren't getting a response from the server.  I can't even
get any output from the server if I do:

sip show peer <name> load

This command usually loads the peer from the db and shows me it's
configuration.  In this case, I get nothing.

I do have rtcachefriends=yes in my sip.conf.  In fact, this server has
a virtually identical configuration to one that is already running.
(I sync the configurations using unison.)

I don't THINK this is a configuration issue.  Any ideas, though?

Mike.