[asterisk-users] AGI HANGUP PROBLEM

Mehdi Rahimi mrm.cisco at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 09:13:39 CDT 2012

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your attention , and appreciate your contribution .
You are right we can not do anything till the caller hangup BUT how
can we prevent to hearing DTMF when someone else is trying on another
extension ?
to clearance :
someone calls (from landlines os mobile , no difference) and our AGI
has executed and after some processes finish and hangup , but the
caller has not hungup yet and till then if i pickup my extension and
try to call , that caller who has not hungup the call yet can hear
DTMF and that's a problem and some conflict.

Regards,
Mehdi