[asterisk-users] Asterisk Test Suite error

upendra uppi.me at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 00:30:04 CDT 2012

Hi Matthew ,

i have enabled the framework and tested the script, after running i am
getting some FAILS

-> tests/channels/SIP/refer_replaces_to_self --- FAILED

--> tests/channels/SIP/sip_tls_call --- FAILED

--> tests/channels/SIP/sip_cause --- FAILED

--> tests/masquerade --- FAILED

let me know still what i am missing in the testsuite.

Regards
Upendra