[asterisk-users] USB FXS device

Benny Amorsen benny+usenet at amorsen.dk
Wed Oct 31 16:43:59 CDT 2012

Jeff LaCoursiere <jeff at sunfone.com> writes:

> The basic question was "has anyone made a USB FXS device work with
> asterisk".  Now that I have additionally defended my architecture
> decisions, can anyone actually answer the question?

The Open USB FXS project is exactly what you want. It seems to be
discontinued. Depending on volume, it might be worth resurrecting the
project -- it looks like the price could get reasonable if you need a
few thousand...

It does not seem like there is anything commercially available right
now.

/Benny