[asterisk-users] USB FXS device

jon pounder jonp at inline.net
Wed Oct 31 13:45:20 CDT 2012

On 10/31/2012 02:38 PM, Jeff LaCoursiere wrote:

why not just get a usb headset and use with one of the sip client apps ?

if you're going to the trouble of having a phone to plug in the fxs why
rely on the pc at all ?
use one of the spa type routers and plug the pc into it and the phone
or if you have a free network jack just use a pap2t

Then it works whether you have to reboot the pc etc and does not steal
cpu cycles from the pc.