[asterisk-users] Stopping dahdi: Unloading DAHDI hardware modules: ERROR: Module dahdi is in error

Russ Meyerriecks rmeyerriecks at digium.com
Tue Oct 30 11:25:17 CDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 03:17:01AM -0500, Jared Baxley wrote:
> This issue has been ongoing for some months.. but never really bothered me.
> However Now I'm experiencing random system lockups which require a hard
> reset to bring the system back up.
It maybe worth running some integrity checks. You could have a bad disk or memory.

> PRI card is a Sangoma B601 with HEC ... of which I have another using
> without this issue.
I'm not sure in what way Sangoma modifies DAHDI but from the oops it looks like
maybe the card's base driver is unregistering incorrectly on a shutdown, then
_process_masterspan is running in a broken context. I think your best bet here
would be to contact Sangoma tech support directly.

--
Russ Meyerriecks
Digium, Inc. | Linux Kernel Developer