[asterisk-users] Tips for installing and configuring Digum cards

Mitch Claborn mitch_ml at claborn.net
Fri Oct 12 08:56:20 CDT 2012

Last night we did a trial run.  I am happy to report that both analog
and T1 lines worked well with the config files generated by
dahdi_genconf.  Had a couple of minor issues that I'll ask about in
separate posts.

Of course when we got on-site, discovered that customer really has 6
analog lines instead of just 4.  Hopefully the card I ordered last night
will make it here by Saturday.

Mitch