[asterisk-users] Need qualifications of SIP trunk providers

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Thu Nov 29 16:53:34 CST 2012

Several in our group use voip.ms and have no complaints at all

We had a few hickups when Sandy rolled through NYC ( we are all on the NYC server ) but voip.ms responded quickly to mirror to Seattle and there was little downtime, and what was lasted a very short time on one day.
voip.ms was very responsive during this time

We all also use the IAX protocol supported by voip.ms and have no complaints

John Novack

Daniel - Asterisk wrote:
> Hello List,
> Since I'm looking for a new VoIP provider for US origination/termination, I will very appreciate if you can chare your experience with Flowroute, Vitelity and Voip.ms
> Thanks in advance!
> Elder D. Arohuanca
> dCAP 1497
> Lima - Peru