[asterisk-users] Need qualifications of SIP trunk providers

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Thu Nov 29 17:08:10 CST 2012

At 02:22 PM 11/29/2012, you wrote:
>Since I'm looking for a new VoIP provider for US
>origination/termination, I will very appreciate if you can chare
>your experience with Flowroute, Vitelity and Voip.ms

I started using Flowroute in Jan 2009 and have been very happy with
their service. I'm small though, $5 to $20 / month with 2 numbers. On
the very few times I've called with problems, mine or theirs, they've
always been both helpful and knowledgeable, more than I might expect
for someone my size.

Ira