[asterisk-users] Meetme on short network

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Sun Nov 25 19:47:19 CST 2012

I am running asterisk 1.4.43 on a really small network for testing, all
on same switch.
I launch a meetme between my server and 5 asterisk clients that
are all on 10 foot network cables all connected to the same switch.
The meetme is fine everything is in sync....
Then I reboot one of the clients. When it reboots I automatcially
bring it back into the conference. however now its not really
"in sync".

I'm trying to understand why that might be??? I thought it would.
The conference is a listen only conference. Its not "off" or out of sync
by much - but it is noticable.

Is there anything I can do to make that audio more in sync all the time?
Thanks,

Jerry