[asterisk-users] Google Voice Routing

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Mon Nov 26 12:51:06 CST 2012

Jean-Denis Girard wrote:

> Le 26/11/2012 04:26, Joshua Colp a écrit :
>> To others using chan_motif - are you experiencing the same issue?
>
> I didn't use chan_motif since testing a few weeks ago, so I may I have
> broke my configuration, but Google Voice seems to be broken now.

<stripped>

The signaling you've posted isn't actually from Google Voice, it's from
Google Talk. While they both go through the Google XMPP server the
signaling is far far different.

Just right now I tested both a Gmail client calling into Asterisk and
Google Voice calling into Asterisk. Both are working as expected for me.
This narrows things down to the following:

1. Configuration issue as has been discussed for both of you
2. Google Talk client changes that chan_motif isn't tolerant of yet
3. Google Voice gateway changes (limited to some) that chan_motif isn't
tolerant of yet

It's probably #1 >_> but I have nothing to immediately suggest, I'll
keep thinking and looking.

--
Joshua Colp