[asterisk-users] Queue_log into MySQL - best practices

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 03:36:04 CST 2012

Hi Dmitry,
we usually advise against writing queue_log events straight to a database,
as it is marginally more likely that the DB has issues that a simple flat
file. And when data is lost it's lost forever. Still everybody seems to
love writing data straight to the DB :)
l.

--
Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com