[asterisk-users] Queue_log into MySQL - best practices

Dmitry mbike2000ru at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 09:12:31 CST 2012

Lenz, Thank you for your answer

Here is what I think:

1) If I use an external Perl/Python daemon to parse queue_log and put it into the MYSQL database - I must also monitor this script (for example,to restart it in case of failure) although this external daemon is rather easy to maintain and it means an "independence" from the DEPRECATED app_mysql.

2)If I use the app_mysql module- although it is very convenient (asterisk developers maintain it) but as it has a DEPRECATED status - I am afraid using this module (I am not sure about its future).
3) Still know nothing about odbc support for queue_log

So I chose 1).