[asterisk-users] Freepbx and Http proxies

John Knight john at classiccitytelco.com
Thu Mar 22 14:12:04 CDT 2012

I've tried this in the past and while FreePBX and its base modules work
fine in an http proxy environment, some  applications like fop2 fail to
connect properly as they obviously rely on direct connections via ajax
using the browser as a client.

That said, I've never tested the end point manager in this capacity.
The error seems to indicate the module doesn't have connectivity when
trying to access something on the internet or it's getting a 404 or
something.

Are you able to update and install freepbx modules in a similar manner
from the same freepbx installation while it's running behind the proxy?
That should tell you whether or not your problem is stemming from
general connectivity issues and not just the end point module in that
regard.    Always helps to rule stuff out.

*John Knight*
Classic City Telco LLC
*Email:* john at classiccitytelco.com *|* *Main:* (706) 995-0200
*Direct:* (706) 995-0201 *|* *Mobile:* (706) 255-9203

CCT Enterprise Linux 6 is released! Click here to learn more.
<http://www.classiccitytelco.com/?page_id=488>