[asterisk-users] Freepbx and Http proxies

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 22 06:31:22 CDT 2012

Hi,

Tough Freepbx is not the main focus of this list, may I ask if Freepbx
and its End Point Manager module can work in an environment with an
HTTP proxy ?

In my testing, everything works OK but one thing: I can't upload End
Point product list :

in End Point Configuration tab, when I click over Check for Updates
button, I get this:
Not able to connect to repository. Using local master file instead.
Aborting Brand Downloads. Can't Get Master File, Assuming Timeout Issues!
Learn how to manually upload packages here (it's easy!): Click Here!

Any pointer would be greatly appreciated.

Regards