[asterisk-users] Rate sheet "normalization"

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Mar 15 22:25:48 CDT 2012

Our system just rolls over until it finds a carrier that will take it. Up to 30 different routes are supported, and rollover is pretty instantaneous in most cases.

--
This message was painstakingly thumbed out on my mobile, so apologies for brevity and errors.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106