[asterisk-users] Rate sheet "normalization"

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 23:45:26 CDT 2012

> So, maybe a subscription service where a dialler system continuously tests
> routes with a list of 10 providers so that it's established which routes
> actually work and then allow that data to be downloaded for usage.

I think that it may not be humanly possible and also not possible to have a
separate automated setup to ring destinations and prioritize according to
Quality or Least-rates. BUT I am sure that real-time call success rate(or
ASR) via multiple providers and sorting providers accordingly for
particular destinations is possible or maybe available. Provided a good
piece of code is written which analyses the call status / quality and then
picks favourite carrier/provider for any destination. !!
Not sure if anyone can understand it completely ;)
I am thinking in terms of DynamicRouting or LCR modules from Kamailio or
OpenSIPS.

Regards,
Sammy