[asterisk-users] Rate sheet "normalization"

Ast Coder asteriskcoding at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 22:14:45 CDT 2012

I would be more interested in a system where quality routes are tested with
different providers because rate really doesn't matter if a call can't be
placed or if a destination is a fake one. We have seen many fake
destinations with top tier providers but they had the best rates so the
strategy to pick them first really didn't work.

So, maybe a subscription service where a dialler system continuously tests
routes with a list of 10 providers so that it's established which routes
actually work and then allow that data to be downloaded for usage.