[asterisk-users] Missing voicemail prompt beginning

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Sun Jun 17 12:20:41 CDT 2012

Please excuse the top post, I'm on my phone.

Before we have a better idea of what's going on, please provide the dialplan snippet that the call is using as well as the cli logs of the calls where you hear the whole prompt and where you only hear part of the prompt.

Also, if you can clarify the infrastructure setup as well, that would be helpful.

Thanks,
--Warren Selby, dCAP