[asterisk-users] Missing voicemail prompt beginning

Stefan at WPF stefan.at.wpf at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 17 11:25:06 CDT 2012

Hmm, I tried calling myself (the asterisk voicemail) from another SIP
provider, same problem. What always works reliable is using and calling the
voicemail of my SIP Provider (Sipgate) from my mobile phone, I reliably
hear the complete prompt. Doesn't this contradict the assumption that the
problem is on the mobile phone side?