[asterisk-users] Which Digium cards to select: AEX with EF or E or P or B?

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 13:48:37 CDT 2012

Dears;

I need to order Digium card and not able to know which one is the best quality? Is it that of AEX with the end E or EF or P or B?

I saw those card that its slot is small (I think those that end by EF), are they the best card?

Really I am caring to have a card that has echo cancelation and the voice volume is high enough (because previously I faced the problem that the voice volume was low and I tried to resolve it without any success).

Regards
Bilal