[asterisk-users] Agent receives call while making calls

Eduardo eduardo.leones at yahoo.com.br
Thu Jul 19 09:34:39 CDT 2012

Good morning,

I have an asterisk 1.4.43 running here in the company. We are facing the following difficulty. We have one that is responsive in a queue and logs through agents (we still use the AgentCallBackLogin for this). Works perfectly queue receptive.

The problem is now the need to perform also called receptive, and is occurring when they are in an active call, responsive receive calls at the same time. The application queue does not mean that the extension is a active link.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this problem?

tks,
Eduardo