[asterisk-users] Can not get my Eicon Diva running with Asterisk...

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net
Wed Jul 18 16:35:00 CDT 2012

Hi Guys,

asterisk drive me crazy!

Now I have tried to use FreePBX but it require MySQL  which  I  can  not
install du to a conflict with PostgreSQL.

Does someone know, how to configure FreePBX to use PostgreSQL?

Or does someone know another Asterisk Web-Frontend, without Database?

It is realy not funny, to force users to install this monster on an  ARM
Microcontroller.

I need only enterprise internal stuff to

1)  access my 4 Vodafone EasyBox 803A using
    ISDN and the Eicon Diva 4port v2 Server Card
2)  access a 1port HFC Card to connect some ISDN Telephones
3)  access my account (20 Telephone numbers)
    on <http://www.sipgate.de/>
4)  let me use my CISCO CP-3905 SIP phones on the LAN
5)  access the VoIP server of my ISP Alice/Hansenet

I have no customers which must accounted or such...

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

               Internet Service Provider, Cloud Computing
                <http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>

itsystems at tdnet                     Jabber  linux4michelle at jabber.ccc.de
Owner Michelle Konzack

Gewerbe Strasse 3                   Tel office: +49-176-86004575
77694 Kehl                          Tel mobil:  +49-177-9351947
Germany                             Tel mobil:  +33-6-61925193  (France)

USt-ID:  DE 278 049 239