[asterisk-users] odbc storage for video message

shalu dhamija shalu.dhamija at rancoretech.com
Fri Jan 13 03:56:45 CST 2012

Hello,

I am using ODBC storage for the message deposited through voicemail() application. Everything works fine for the audio message if the format given in voicemail .conf is any audio format . e.g.

in voicemail.conf give the format as

format=gsm

This case works fine.

But if I give the following format in voicemail.conf

format=h263|gsm

And no video codec is sent from the phone, t hen the audio message is not stored in the database. I am getting the following warning:

[Jan 13 15:14:17] VERBOSE[27656] app_voicemail.c:     -- Recording was 0 seconds long but needs to be at least 1 - abandoning

Although the nessage deposited is of duration of around 10-15 seconds.

 And If i send audio and video codecs both then one message gets stored in the database but I am not able to retrive that message.

Please suggest waht changes needs to be done for enabling the storage of video messages in database as well.

Regards,
Shalu