[asterisk-users] Queue member is permanently BUSY

Raj Mathur ( राज माथुर ) raju at linux-delhi.org
Fri Jan 13 03:47:18 CST 2012

Hi, we have a queue with some 20 agents.  Agents are defined statically
in queues.conf (in an include, actually).  One of the agents is showing
up as "NOT AVAILABLE" in "queue show..." when his client is disconnected
from Asterisk.  However, the moment his system gets connected, his
status in "queue show..." changes to "BUSY", even though he's not taking
any calls.

We've tried both soft and hard phones as clients for this agent, but the
problem remains the same.  Any help appreciated.

Regards,

-- Raj
--
Raj Mathur                          || raju at kandalaya.org   || GPG: