[asterisk-users] Define custom vm-login sound file per VM context?

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Feb 21 10:59:23 CST 2012

I believe this is what you want.  Instead of this

Exten => _X.,123,Voicemail(100)

Do

Exten => _X.,123,playback(your-message)

Exten => _X.,123,voicemail(100,s)

Per the instructions, (100) plays the standard message, (100,b) plays busy
(100,u) plays unavailable and (100,s) plays nothing (skip instructions).