[asterisk-users] Define custom vm-login sound file per VM context?

Todd Routhier fonemasta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 11:30:34 CST 2012

Danny,

 This seems to be a solution for sending people to leave a voicemail, I
need a solution for VoiceMailMain() when people call in to get their
messages, change greeting etc.

If I use the s option with VoiceMailMain it just skips checking the
passcode according to the docs.

Thanks for your help though, any similar ideas for VoiceMailMain?

I am playing the sound file I need before sending them to VoiceMailMain but
then Comedian Mail! plays right after of course.

--Todd